Photo Booth Attendant
Shift Required: Weekends - (Afternoons/Evenings)
Salary: $12 Per Hour
Are you looking for a rewarding career that is fun and exciting?
Firecracker Photo Booth Rentals is exactly what you are looking for!
We are looking for responsible, outgoing, and energetic event heroes to
join our photo booth operations team.
The Photo Booth Attendant rotates between three roles that include customer service,
booth preparations, and minor technical and computer operations.
• Deliver, setup, and manage the photo booths at various event locations.
• Greet and direct guests to the photo booth.
• Assist guests with the booth to ensure they have a clear understanding of how the booth works.
• Display a positive attitude while assisting multiple guests and providing excellent customer service.
• Resolve problems and Client issues rapidly.
• Ensure that all displays are in working order and that the
area is neat and usable at all times by maintaining Standards of Excellence.
• Continually meet the required time goals.
• Deliver excellent customer service that inspires repeat visits and expands our customer base.
Requirements:• Have a friendly, outgoing, and pleasant personality.
• Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
• Have a general understanding of computers and printers.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities.• Able to lift 50lbs without assistance.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and have reliable transportation.
Why work for us?
Work Environment: We offer an exciting work environment at prime venues where your customers are happy to be there!
You get the opportunity to meet new people every day!
Personal Recognition: You are rewarded for your hard work with awards and other incentives.
Room for Advancement: We offer opportunities for advancement. Staff members are our family; we are invested in your success!
We Train: Our orientation and in-house training are your building blocks for success.
No photography experience needed. Just bring your award-winning positive attitude and smile with you.
*Must be able to work Weekends.
You will know your schedule each month in advance.
This job is best as a supplemental income for someone looking to earn some extra cash and not as a main job.
There will be some weekends where we don’t have any events, but you will always know in advance.